My sister drank a tapeworm-infested glass of water during her driving class. Though she says it was just a container for its owner for “washing”, I like to think that a tapeworm or two slipped into it while they were at it.
In any case, I have spotted a marked decrease in her hygiene practices since the incident this evening. or it might be that I couldn’t stop looking at her for some sign of trouble in a mix of shock, disgust and mockery and thus noticed her usual (non-)hygienic practices that I had come to ignore all these years.
It was supposed to be a one-liner post so that I won’t forget it. But I has exploded into its third. paragraph. So, I say adios here and now with a promise to explain the origins of her new guests.
To be continued…